Webinar: Structural analysis and member design of buildings in Autodesk® Revit®
29.01.2019, 10:00 - 11:00 Uhr
Modify the analytic model, perform structural analyses, and design slabs, columns and beams - SOFiSTiK Analysis + Design supports the complete structural analysis workflow right in Autodesk® Revit®. In this webinar, you’ll learn more about the feature set that SOFiSTiK Analysis + Design provides. We’ll cover aspects such as BIM workflows for building modelling, analysis, and design. Find out how you can reduce high modelling and documentation expenses and implement changes to plans more rapidly.
Details at a glance:
- Advanced entry for modelling analysis properties in Revit
- Meshing and analyzing the 3D Revit model
- Generation and analysis of subsystems including load takedown
- Designing slabs, columns, and beams in adherence with Eurocode
- Analysis and design results in the Revit environment
- Structural engineering and collaboration
Your Speaker: Stefan Maly and Noëlie Magnière, SOFiSTiK AG
Date: Tuesday, 29.01.2019, 10:00h - 11:00h (MEZ)
We’ll be glad to answer any questions you may have during the webinar.